Abortion is the taking of life. It has become an industry, a solution, an excuse to avoid responsibility. But, there is healing which can be found in Jesus, the great forgiver, the one who loves our souls and heals our wounds.
- Abortion Procedures - (no graphic pictures)
- Abortion Terminology
- Chronological development of a baby
- My recollections of an abortion
- No money and Jacob, my deformed son, in the womb
- Are you a Christian woman who has had an abortion?
- Do you need someone to talk to about abortion?
- If a woman had an abortion will God punish her by either killing another child or giving that child a disability?
- What does the Bible say about abortion?
- Does Exodus 21:22-25 justify abortion?
- Does Numbers 5:11-31 proscribe abortion drugs in cases of adultery?
- Does God promote abortion and infanticide in the Old Testament?
- Why is abortion wrong?
- A logical argument against abortion
- Refuting arguments supporting abortion
- Does human life begin at our first breath?
- Is an embryo human?
- Should the baby resulting from a rape be aborted?
- If it isn't human, then what is it?
- The battle over words in the abortion discussion
- What is the source of abortion?
- The acorn is not a tree
- A biologist says the baby in the womb is a pile of cells
- Abortion and the Early Church
- Abortion and the era of the early Church Councils
- Abortion and the Protestant Reformers
- Aborting what?
Answer to Objections
- If babies go to heaven when they die, then shouldn't we kill them so they can go to heaven?
- If babies go to heaven when they die, why is abortion wrong?
- Abortion is legal and Christians should submit to the government
- Are unborn babies technically parasites?
- If you would save a toddler over an embryo in a petri dish, doesn't that prove the unborn aren't of equal value?
- Examining the mantra "my body, my choice" in the abortion debate
In the News
From the Discussion Board