The Jehovah's Witnesses go door to door, distribute the Watchtower and Awake magazines, deny the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and deny his physical resurrection. Are they Christian or something else? Find out about their beliefs, history, as well as a Biblical Response to their unbiblical teachings.
- Jehovah's Witness' Beliefs - video (Turkish)
- Jehovah's Witnesses in a nutshell - video
- Jehovah's Witnesses' History - video
- Is the Jehovah's Witness religion Christian? - video
Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses
- If you are a Jehovah's Witness, please read this first - video
- Jehovah's Witnesses are really "Watchtowerites." - video
- Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses - video
- Has the Jehovah's Witness' god performed the greatest act of love? - video
- Response to "Has the Jehovah's Witness' god performed the greatest act of love?"
- Arianism and Its Influence Today
- New light on the Watchtower's faithful discreet slave
Issues and Answers
- Responding to the Jehovah’s Witness attacks on the deity of Christ
- Responding to the Jehovah's Witness attacks on the Bible
- A Biblical Response to Jehovah's Witnesses
- The Lord's Supper and the 144,000 Anointed Class of Jehovah's Witnesses
- A.D. 1914, 607 B.C., 586 B.C. and the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Did Jesus become king in 1914?
- Why A.D. 1914 is Important to the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Jehovah's Witnesses and Mental Health
- The Jehovah's Witnesses and the Resurrection of Jesus
- Is the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization the "faithful and discreet slave?"
- Do Annihilation and Resurrection Make Sense?
- Does the Watchtower say the Bible teaches the Trinity?
- A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?
- Is the Jehovah's Witness baptism valid?
- Are blood transfusions sinful?
- God and human suffering in the Watchtower and the Bible
- Is a Mere Man a Sufficient Sacrifice for all our Sins?
- Does the doctrine of the Trinity make God the author of confusion?
- Jehovah's Witness, 1 Corinthians 15:50, and future resurrection
Problems in the Watchtower Organization
- Jehovah's Witnesses and their many false prophecies
- Is the Watchtower Organization a Trustworthy Interpreter of Scripture?
- Enoch, the Watchtower, and rightly handling Scripture
- The Watchtower and the 1914 Generation
- The Watchtower and 1975
- Jehovah's Witness doctrine is not from the Bible alone
- Contradictions in Watchtower Literature
- Salvation according to the Watchtower Organization, Part 1
- Salvation according to the Watchtower Organization, Part 2
Jehovah's Witness attacks on Jesus
- If Jesus is God, then who did He pray to?
- If Jesus is God, then why did not know the time of His return?
- If Jesus is God, why did He say the Father was greater than He?
- Did Paul think Jesus was God?
- Did Jesus rise from the dead in the same body He died in?
- Did Jesus die on a stake or a cross?
- Does the Bible identify Jesus as Jehovah?
Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible
- Bad translations of the Jehovah's Witness Bible
- The New World Translation and "Proskuneo" (worship)
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Does it matter?
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? New Testament Manuscripts
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Old Testament Manuscripts
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Jewish Tradition
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Jesus words and the Father's name
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? The Consistency Argument
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Names and Abbreviations
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Modern Scholars
- Was the name Jehovah removed from the New Testament? Modern Translators
Bible Verses Examined
- Does Genesis 1:26 imply that there were multiple gods involved in creation?
- 1 Chronicles 29:20, is Jesus worshipped the same way David was?
- Psalm 110:1, Does Psalm 110:1 disprove the Trinity?
- Proverbs 8:22-31, "Produced me" and "brought me forth"
- Isaiah 9:6, Jesus the Mighty God
- Isaiah 40:3; Mal. 3:1; Matt. 3:3, Prepare the way of the Lord.
- Does Habakkuk 1:12 prove that Jesus could not be God?
- Is Matthew 24:45-47 a prophecy about the Watchtower Organization?
- John 1:1, "The word was a god."
- The Word and The Watchtower: An Exegesis of John 1:1
- John 5:18, "...making Himself equal with God."
- John 5:30-32, "By Myself I can do nothing."
- John 8:58, "Before Abraham came into existence, I have been."
- John 8:58 and 10:30-33, "I am."
- John 10:30-33, What made the Jews want to kill Jesus?
- John 14:28, "The Father is greater than I."
- John 17:3, "The only true God."
- 1 Cor. 1:2, Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus
- 1 Cor. 15:50, "flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God"
- Col. 1:15, "firstborn of all creation"
- Col. 1:16-17 - "...all [other] things were created by him..."
- Does 1 Thessalonians 4:16 prove that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?
- Heb. 1:6, "Let the angels do obeisance to him."
- Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6, "God is thy throne."
- Revelation 3:14, the beginning of creation
Jehovah's Witnesses and the Church Fathers
- Ignatius of Antioch and the Watchtower
- Justin Martyr and the Watchtower
- Tertullian and the Watchtower
- Clement of Alexandria and the Watchtower
- Irenaeus and the Watchtower
- Hippolytus and the Watchtower
- Origen and the Watchtower
- The Trinity before Nicea
Interesting Quotes from Watchtower Literature
- Does the Watchtower organization control the JW's thinking?
- Quotes Regarding the Watchtower Organization and Salvation
- The Watchtower Organization points to itself as the truth.
- Regarding the Trinity, Jesus, Adam, and the immortality of the soul
- Quotes on the anointed class (144,000) from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Quotes on the great crowd from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Quotes on christendom from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Quotes on the Trinity from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Quotes on Jesus from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
Documentation from Jehovah's Witness Literature
- Regarding the faithful and discreet slave
- Regarding Jesus
- Regarding Salvation
- Regarding sin
- Regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Organization
- Regarding opposers and apostates