The Seventh-day Adventist church is a controversial organization. With its founding prophetess, Ellen G. White, they teach that the proper day of worship is Saturday and that Jesus is Michael the Archangel and that ultimately Satan will bear all of our sins and that when a person dies he does not exist anymore and that hell is not eternal, and more. They emphasize dietary laws and what many consider to be a legalism, especially since they teach you can lose your salvation. Some consider it a cult and others do not. Nevertheless, it is an organization that needs to be examined.
- The history of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Church structure of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- What does Seventh-day Adventism teach?
Issues and Answers
- Does the Bible allow Christians to worship on Sunday?
- Scriptures dealing with the first day of the week.
- Does CARM recommend the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
Clear Word Bible
- The Clear Word Bible
- The Clear Word Bible Introduction
- The Clear Word Bible and Annihilationism
- The Clear Word Bible, Jesus, and Michael the Archangel
- The Clear Word Bible and the Sabbath
- The Clear Word Bible and Salvation
- The Clear Word Bible and the Soul
- The Clear Word Bible and Miscellaneous Verses
This section is also available in: Español