Roman Catholicism claims about its authority, it's apostolic succession, it's priesthood, and it's sole right to interpret Scripture. Yet, it clearly teaches things not taught in Scripture. In fact, it contradicts Scripture..
- Why is it Necessary to Write about Roman Catholicism? - video
- Dear Catholic, do you know for sure if you are going to heaven?
- Roman Catholic Terminology
- The Gospel for Roman Catholics
- Cut and Paste section on Roman Catholicism - for use in chat rooms
- Testimonies of ex-Roman Catholic priests
- Is Roman Catholicism and Christianity the same thing?
- The Roman Catholic view of the Roman Catholic Church
- A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church
- What is the difference between Protestantism and Catholicism?
- The Apocrypha: Is it scripture?
- Errors in the Apocrypha
- Reasons why the Apocrypha does not belong in the Bible
- 2 Maccabees 12:39-45 and Purgatory
Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, CARM Citation List
- The CCC paragraph 460 and becoming a god
- The CCC paragraphs 862, 883, 896, 939 and following the bishops no matter what
- The CCC paragraphs 2010, 2027, 2068 and gaining eternal life by works
- Transubstantiation and the Real Presence
- Is the Lord's Supper a representation of the sacrifice?
- Transubstantiation and John 6:51-55
- Transubstantiation and Jesus' words at the last supper
- Transubstantiation and 1 Corinthians 10:16
- Transubstantiation and 1 Corinthians 11:27-29
- Did Justin Martyr Teach the Eucharist as a Propitiatory Sacrifice?
- Does the Didache Teach the Eucharist as a Propitiatory Sacrifice?
- Justin Martyr and Transubstantiation
- Tertullian and Transubstantiation
- Should Christians pray to God through images of Jesus, angels, and saints?
- The veneration of images and the biblical gospel
- Is the veneration of images an apostolic tradition?
- Is worship in the tabernacle a precedent for the veneration of images?
- Summary of Roman Catholic Teachings about Mary
- What are the four Marian Dogmas?
- Can Mary hear our prayers?
- The Exaltation of Mary
- Did Mary have other children?
- Mary's Virginity and Matt. 1:25
- Mary, full of grace, and Luke 1:28
- Mary as the subject of preaching and worship
- A Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Bodily Assumption of Mary
- Roman Catholicism, Mary, and Idolatry
- Roman Catholicism, Comparing Mary to God
- Is Rev. 12:1-2 about Mary as the Queen of Heaven?
- If Mary was sinless, why was she unclean and had to offer a sacrifice for sin?
- Is Mary the mother of God, theotokos?
- There is a logical fallacy in the argument that Mary is the mother of God
- What are the approved apparitions of Mary of the Roman Catholic Church?
- Do Catholics worship Mary?
- Is Peter the rock on which the Church is built?
- Is Peter supreme among the Apostles?
- Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Pope Pius XI
- Does Purgatory Deny the Sufficiency of Jesus' Sacrifice?
- Purgatory and 1 Cor. 3:15
- Purgatory and 2 Maccabees 12:39-45
- Summary of process of salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Attaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Maintaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Regaining Salvation in Roman Catholicism
- Can Roman Catholics be saved?
- Are Roman Catholics Christian? - video
- Are we saved by faith alone, or do we need works, too?
- Are Roman Catholics still under the Law and therefore lost?
- Council of Trent. Canons on Justification
- The Roman Catholic view on justification
- Response to criticism of The Roman Catholic view on justification.
- Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Pope Pius XI
- Does Matthew 25:31-46 teach that we must do good works to be saved?
- Does Romans 2:13 mean that we are justified before God by keeping the Law?
- Does Luke 10:25-28 teach that we receive eternal life by keeping the Law?
- Jesus and Sola Fide
Scripture and Tradition
- Roman Catholic Church's authority to interpret scripture violates scripture
- Dear Roman Catholic, who has the authority to interpret Scripture?
- Infallibility, Fallibility, and the Roman Catholic Church
- Roman Catholicism, the Bible, and Tradition
- Roman Catholicism, Sola Ecclesia, Tradition, and Romans 14
- Sola Scriptura: Is the Bible alone Sufficient?
- Are the Scriptures Sufficient?
- Did the Roman Catholic church give us our Bible?
- Tradition in the New Testament and 1 Cor. 11:2
- Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 2:15
- Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 3:6
- Does Sola Scriptura mean that all Protestants must agree on everything?
- Does 1 Timothy 3:15 refute sola scripture, Scripture Alone?
- Does 2 Peter 1:20 mean we can't interpret scripture on our own?
- How did the early church practice sola scriptura before the Bible existed?
- Do we need Church authority to properly interpret Scripture?
- Roman Catholic Apologist John S. Martignoni and Matthew 6:15
- Roman Catholic apologist John S Martignoni deals with Mary's atonement
- Roman Catholic Robert J Sledz' conversation with Matt Slick on Col. 2:14
- Church History Outline
- Roman Catholicism and the art of equivocation
- What is the stigmata?
- Comparison Grid between Catholicism and LDS and JW's
- Is the Catholic Catechism's view on the Muslim god wrong?
- Is praying to the saints, biblical? - video
- Why do Roman Catholics believe what they do?
- Sorcery in the Roman Catholic Church
- Questions for Roman Catholics about Jesus and forgiveness
- Does John 20:23 mean that Catholic priests can forgive sins?
- Does an unbroken history mean the Roman Catholic Church is true?
- Is the Roman Catholic Church the pillar of truth?
- What is the indefectibility of the Roman Catholic Church?
- What is the difference between strict merit, condign merit, incongruent merit in Roman Catholicism?
- Is Catholicism a true or false religion?
- If the Bible is a Catholic book, then why does the Bible contradict what it teaches?
Questions for Roman Catholics
- Questions for Roman Catholics
- Questions for Roman Catholics about the Saints hearing our prayers
- Questions for Roman Catholics about Mary
- Questions for Roman Catholics on Sacred Tradition
- Matt. 1:25, Mary's Virginity and Matt. 1:25
- Matt. 16:18, Is Peter the rock on which the Church is built?
- Matthew 19:16-22 and keeping the commandments to be saved.
- Matt. 25:31-46, Does Matthew 25:31-46 teach that we must do good works to be saved?
- Matt. 26:28, Transubstantiation and the Real Presence
- Luke 1:28, Mary, full of grace, and Luke 1:28
- Luke 10:25-28, Does Luke 10:25-28 teach that we receive eternal life by keeping the Law?
- John 6:51-55, Does John 6:51-55 teach transubstantiation?
- John 20:23, Does John 20:23 mean that Catholic priests can forgive sins?
- Rom. 2:13, Does Romans 2:13 mean that we are justified before God by keeping the Law?
- 1 Cor. 3:15, Purgatory and 1 Cor. 3:15
- 1 Cor. 10:16, Is Transubstantiation taught in 1 Corinthians 10:16?
- 1 Cor. 11:2, Tradition in the New Testament and 1 Cor. 11:2
- 2 Thess. 2:15, Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 2:15
- 2 Thess. 3:6, Tradition in the New Testament and 2 Thess. 3:6
- Rev. 12:1-2, Is Rev. 12:1-2 about Mary as the Queen of Heaven?
Emails and Responses