Atheism has been defined as anything from a lack of belief in God to a total denial of His existence. Whichever the case, atheism is a growing movement that is becoming more aggressive, more demanding, and less tolerant of anything other than itself--as is exemplified by its aderants. Is it a cogent belief? Is it a worldview? Find out more about it here as well as how to deal with those who preach the message of atheism.
- What is atheism?
- What is agnosticism?
- Terms and definitions
- Can atheists be ethical?
- Christian terms atheists should be aware of
- Questions for Atheists
- Questions for Atheists, part 2
- An examination of atheism’s truth claims
- Is atheism viable?
- The failure of atheism to account for existence video
- The failure of atheism to account for morality video
- The failure of atheism to account for rationality video
- What militant atheism and Islam have in common
- Atheists err when asking for material evidence to prove God's existence
- What kind of evidence should we expect from a transcendent God?
- Materialistic atheism is self refuting
- Naturalism is self refuting
- Things atheists should consider when debating Christians
- Do the laws of logic contradict miracles? video
- Atheists, you won't find God that way video
- A question for atheists regarding free will and rationality video
- Mistakes Christians make when dialoguing with atheists.
- Mistakes atheists make when dialoguing with Christians.
- Is atheism the default position?
- Is atheism a worldview?
- Response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- Another response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- Second response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- "I lack belief in a god"
- Response to criticism of "I lack belief in God"
- Another response to criticism of "I lack of belief in a god."
- Additional response to criticism of "Lack of belief" and "Is atheism viable?"
- "Lack of belief" analysis outline
- Does atheism just mean lacking belief in God?
- Answers to positions held by atheists
- Response to "Answers to positions held by atheists"
- Response to "Response to answers to positions held by atheists"
- Response to answers from an atheist about God
- Logical fallacies or fallacies in argumentation
- Looking at Whitney Houston’s death through atheist eyes
- A big problem with atheism and morality
- Do atheists hate God?
- Do atheists hate the God they don't believe in?
- Is reason the basis of faith, or faith the basis of reason?
- Why is it necessary to appeal to God for objective morals?
- Addressing Epicurus quote about God willing to prevent evil
Arguments Against God's Existence
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of atemporal mind(s)
- Argument against God's existence from unnecessary suffering
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of omniscience and free will
- Argument from the impossibility of perfect knowledge of the future and free will
- Argument against God's existence from the existence of an inefficient universe
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of an immutable creator
- Argument against God's existence from God's love and reasonable non-belief
- Argument against God's existence using location outside of the universe
- Argument against God's existence by asking God a question
Arguments Against Christianity
Answering Atheist's Objections
- Atheism and the multiverse
- A perfect god would not need to create anything
- Concerning atheist attacks on theism
- I don't see any convincing evidence for the existence of God
- I have not seen convincing evidence for God's existence
- Can God make a rock so big that He can't pick it up?
- God cannot exist because His attributes would require limits
- There is no proof that God exists
- If God is unchanging, why does the world change if it reveals God?
- Only atheism offers a predictable universe
- All of reality and God's existence
- If God exists, then...
- If God is infinitely good, then...
- Any entity that is not the source of all power within reality is not God
- If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?
- Who made God? Crashing Richard Dawkins’s Boeing 747
- Lawrence Krauss and the atheist definition of nothing
- How can something that cannot be described be said to exist?
- Why do you believe in Jesus but not Santa Claus?
- Why believe in Christianity over all other religions?
- Debunking the idea of a just deity
- Religion precludes ethics
- Answering the transcendental argument for the nonexistence of God
- Atheists say that prayer does not work.
- Questions for Christians from an atheist
- How do you know the God of the Bible is real and not fiction?
- How does Christianity define God's essence?
- Atheism, Adam and Eve, and Suffering
Responses to GodisImaginary.com
- Christian morality is based on might makes right.
- Questions for Atheists on Having a Standard of Morality video
- Questions for Atheists on Morality Being Based on Reducing Harm video
- Are there such things as moral absolutes (moral nihilism) or is nothing by nature good or bad?
- Is it always wrong for anyone to torture babies to death merely for their personal pleasure?
- The 33rd annual atheist convention
- The Religion of Atheism
- The Rational Response Squad: method over substance
- aarm Atheist Apologetics and Research Ministry
Arguments for the Existence of God
- Entropy and causality used as a proof for God's existence
- Atheism, the Universe, and Purpose
- The Christian Worldview, the Atheist Worldview, and Logic
- The transcendental argument for the existence of God
- An answer to a refutation of the Transcendental Argument
- An answer to another response to the Transcendental Argument
- A response to a third and fourth attempt to refute the Transcendental Argument
Dialogues with Atheists
- An atheist says there is no evidence for God.
- An Atheist who says he knows there is no God.
- Sickness as an argument against God's existence.
- Evidence of evil as support for Atheism
- Discussion on logical absolutes as a proof for God's existence.
- Response to TheoreticalBS's video Part 1, Part 2
- A question for atheists regarding free will and rationality video
- Go to the atheism discussion Board
- Debate between Matt Slick and Edwin Kagin on "Does God Exist?"
- Debate between Matt Slick and Dan Barker on "Is there reason to be good without God?"
- The Debate that almost was: Matt Slick and Dan Barker cancelled at Boise State U.
- Debate between Matt Slick and Dan Barker on "Does God Exist?" at Madison, Wisconsin"
- Debate between Matt Slick and Eddie Tabash on "Does God Exist?"
- Is atheism true?
- Atheism and morality First Debate
- Atheism and Morality Second Debate
- First Round Atheist's 1st post, Matt's 1st response,
- Second Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Third Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Fourth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Fifth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response, part A & part B
- Sixth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Seventh Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Eighth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Apologetics Dialogues
- CARM Radio
- Cut and Paste Information
- Discussion Boards
- Email and Responses
- Evidence and Answers
- Lost Books
- Objections and Answers
- Online Schools
- Preachers and Teachers
- Recommended Websites
- Research Links
- Responding to Critics
- Verses Examined - OT
- Verses Examined - NT
- Women in Ministry
- Women's Issues
- About Angels
- About Apologetics
- About Baptism
- About the Bible
- About Bible Verses
- About the Church
- About Christianity
- About Demons
- About Doctrine
- About End Times
- About Ethics
- About Evangelism
- About God
- About Heresies
- About The Holy Spirit
- About Jesus
- About Man
- About Marriage
- About the Occult
- About Pastors
- About People
- About Prayer
- About Philosophy
- About Religions
- About Salvation
- About Sanctification
- About Science
- About Sexuality
- About Sin
- About Theology
- Other Questions
- Skeptics Ask
Help CARM by Liking It!
15% Discount off of Logos Bible Program.
CARM highly recommends using the Logos Bible Research Program. It is what we use. It is the best in the world. Just go to http://www.logos.com/carm. Use the coupon code of CARM6.