Persecution is a promise if we are to follow Christ. "Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted," (2 Timothy 3:12). But, that does not mean we are to do nothing about it. Christians are to be active, promoting the gospel, working against the rise of secularism, and seeking to present the truth of God's word to the lost. For this, we will face opposition.
- Why this section on persecution of Christians?
- Steps to persecution of Christians
- Got something for us? Then emails us.
- List of links to articles where Christians are persecuted in the U.S.A.
- Are Christians in America Under Attack?
- YouTubers tell kid to kill himself for his view on homosexuality
- Examples of persecution of people who do not agree with homosexuality
- OKCupid Blocks Firefox Users Over Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich's Anti-Gay Stance
- Christian, Phillip Monk, in Air Force under punished for not agreeing with homosexuality
- Christian was fined for refusing to photograph a same sex wedding, 2008
- 15 year old reprimanded for supporting traditional family values
- Christians David and Jason Behnam lose HGTV show for their views on homosexuality
- A woman was denied the printing of prayer flyers at Office Depot
Physical persecution of Christians by homosexuals... links
- Christians chased out of the Castro District, San Francisco, on Nov. 14, 2008
- Seattle Gay Pride participants attack Christian Street Preacher, June 30, 2013
- Gays vandalize San Francisco church
Homosexual persecution of Christians... links
- United States
- Guilty: Homosexual activist admits sending death threats to pro-life, pro-marriage leader, August 23, 2012
- Vermont Catholic couple pays $30,000 in dispute over hosting lesbian ‘wedding’ reception
- Owner's anti-gay views cause furor over soon-to-open Sellwood grocery store, April 2013
- In the gay marriage debate, stop playing the hate card, Dec. 2010
- Instructor of Catholicism at UI claims loss of job violates academic freedom
- Lecturer Fired For Saying Homosexual Acts Are 'Morally Wrong'
- Man fired after saying homosexuality wrong
- Eastern Michigan University Ousts Student for Not Affirming Homosexual Behavior
- Missouri school sued by student who refused to support gay adoptions
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Teachers 'face sack' for refusing to endorse gay marriage, UK, Sept. 2012
- Caterers who refuse to work on same-sex weddings face prosecution, UK, March 2014
- Christians in the UK sued by gay couple, loose everything, Oct. 2013
- Christian preacher arrested for saying homosexuality is a sin
- Family-values campaigner quizzed by police for making 'homophobic' comments on the BBC