CARM is growing and you can help make a difference.
In 2014, 16.6 million people visited CARM from every nation. People are looking for what we have. The internet works and we are expanding to meet the need. Can you help us do that?
What do we do with the support?
- We provide biblically based, well researched articles on a large variety of topics.
- We produce videos and have a YouTube Page with many videos in place and more to come.
- We produce the Matt Slick Live call-in radio show that airs in Boise, Idaho and Salt Lake City, Utah with more to come.
- We participate in formal debates.
- We produce teaching manuals, have three online schools, and support two full time Missionaries, one in Columbia with the Spanish version of CARM (miapic.com) and the other in Turkey - Turkish version of CARM to be released.
- We have a successful Facebook Page, with 46,000+ likes.
- We have very busy Discussion Forums with thousands of daily posts.
- We will be producing Equipping Seminars to help Christians know their faith better, learn how to defend it, and witness to the lost.
- Sound good? Do you want to support CARM's reach?
You can help us continue to grow
Cash or Check
Make checks and money orders out to CARM and mail to:
PO BOX 1353
NAMPA, IDAHO 83653
- Stock or Securities Donations
Partners who wish to make a donation in the form of marketable stocks or securities may do so through our broker, at Wells Fargo. Please notify our offices at [email protected] so we can provide you with the necessary account information.
- Planned Giving
Planned, or deferred, gifts can provide significant benefits to you and your loved ones now and in the future, while offering financial support for CARM and its outreaches for generations to come. Typical estate gifts include life insurance, retirement assets and bequests. However, a planned gift could also be a way for a donor with non liquid assets to make a gift today. To begin a conversation about how you may help CARM with an estate or planned gift, please contact our donor relations department directly at [email protected] or 208-466-1301.
CARM does not provide tax, legal, or financial advice. We strongly encourage donors to seek counsel from their own legal and financial advisors for all legal and tax aspects pertaining to the structure of their gifts.
- Property and Other types of Gifts
We are thankful for any support that the Lord might supply through you. If you are considering a special or unique type of gift, please give us a call first, so we can make sure that we have the facilities to receive your gift, and have a way of putting it to its best use for the furtherance of the gospel. Please be aware that it may be impractical or impossible for us to receive certain types of gifts, so please be sure to contact us before making any arrangements for transfer.