- Why should CARM write about eternal security?
- Scriptural proof that Christians cannot lose their salvation
- What is the Eternal Security of the Believer?
- Can the Christian believer lose his salvation?
- What is the difference between eternal security, once saved always saved, and perseverance of the saints?
- Is eternal security a license to sin?
- If we can lose our salvation, does our regeneration become unregeneration?
- If you can lose your salvation, then what must you do to keep it?
- If a Christian says he maintains salvation by being faithful, is he being saved by his effort?
- Is our salvation kept by being faithful, or is our faithfulness kept by our salvation?
- If eternal security is true, why did the Holy Spirit depart from Saul?
Verses used to deny eternal security
- Galatians 5:4, Does Galatians 5:4 teach that we can lose our salvation?
- Hebrews 10:26, Does Hebrews 10:26 teach that we can lose our salvation?
- 2 Peter 2:1, 2 Peter 2:1, denying the Master who bought them