Atheism has been defined as anything from a lack of belief in God to a total denial of His existence. Whichever the case, atheism is a growing movement that is becoming more aggressive, more demanding, and less tolerant of anything other than itself--as is exemplified by its adherants. Is it a cogent belief? Is it a worldview? Find out more about it here as well as how to deal with those who preach the message of atheism.
- What is atheism?
- What is agnosticism?
- Terms and definitions
- Can atheists be ethical?
- Christian terms atheists should be aware of
- Questions for Atheists
- Questions for Atheists, part 2
- Questions for atheists based on the morality of reducing harm
- An examination of atheism’s truth claims
- Is atheism viable?
- The failure of atheism to account for existence video
- The failure of atheism to account for morality video
- The failure of atheism to account for rationality video
- What militant atheism and Islam have in common
- Atheists err when asking for material evidence to prove God's existence
- What kind of evidence should we expect from a transcendent God?
- Materialistic atheism is self-refuting
- Naturalism is self-refuting
- Things atheists should consider when debating Christians
- Do the laws of logic contradict miracles? video
- Atheists, you won't find God that way video
- A question for atheists regarding free will and rationality video
- Mistakes Christians make when dialoguing with atheists.
- Mistakes atheists make when dialoguing with Christians.
- Is atheism the default position?
- Is atheism a worldview?
- Response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- Another response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- Second response to criticism of "Is atheism viable?"
- "I lack belief in a god"
- Response to criticism of "I lack belief in God"
- Another response to criticism of "I lack of belief in a god."
- Additional response to criticism of "Lack of belief" and "Is atheism viable?"
- "Lack of belief" analysis outline
- Does atheism just mean lacking belief in God?
- Answers to positions held by atheists
- Response to "Answers to positions held by atheists"
- Response to "Response to answers to positions held by atheists"
- Response to answers from an atheist about God
- Logical fallacies or fallacies in argumentation
- Looking at Whitney Houston’s death through atheist eyes
- A big problem with atheism and morality
- Do atheists hate God?
- Do atheists hate the God they don't believe in?
- Is reason the basis of faith, or faith the basis of reason?
- Why is it necessary to appeal to God for objective morals?
- Addressing Epicurus quote about God willing to prevent evil
- Are babies born atheists?
Arguments Against God's Existence
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of atemporal mind(s)
- Argument against God's existence from unnecessary suffering
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of omniscience and free will
- Argument from the impossibility of perfect knowledge of the future and free will
- Argument against God's existence from the existence of an inefficient universe
- Argument against God's existence from the impossibility of an immutable creator
- Argument against God's existence from God's love and reasonable non-belief
- Argument against God's existence using location outside of the universe
- Argument against God's existence by asking God a question
Arguments Against Christianity
Answering Atheist's Objections
- Atheism and the multiverse
- A perfect god would not need to create anything
- Concerning atheist attacks on theism
- I don't see any convincing evidence for the existence of God
- I have not seen convincing evidence for God's existence
- Can God make a rock so big that He can't pick it up?
- God cannot exist because His attributes would require limits
- There is no proof that God exists
- If God is unchanging, why does the world change if it reveals God?
- Only atheism offers a predictable universe
- All of reality and God's existence
- If God exists, then . . .
- If God is infinitely good, then . . .
- Any entity that is not the source of all power within reality is not God
- If everything needs a creator, then who or what created God?
- Who made God? Crashing Richard Dawkins’s Boeing 747
- Lawrence Krauss and the atheist definition of nothing
- How can something that cannot be described be said to exist?
- Why do you believe in Jesus but not Santa Claus?
- Why believe in Christianity over all other religions?
- Debunking the idea of a just deity
- Religion precludes ethics
- Answering the transcendental argument for the nonexistence of God
- Atheists say that prayer does not work.
- Questions for Christians from an atheist
- How do you know the God of the Bible is real and not fiction?
- How does Christianity define God's essence?
- Atheism, Adam and Eve, and Suffering
Responses to GodisImaginary.com
- Christian morality is based on might makes right.
- Questions for Atheists on Having a Standard of Morality video
- Questions for Atheists on Morality Being Based on Reducing Harm video
- Are there such things as moral absolutes (moral nihilism) or is nothing by nature good or bad?
- Is it always wrong for anyone to torture babies to death merely for their personal pleasure?
- The 33rd annual atheist convention
- The Religion of Atheism
- The Rational Response Squad: method over substance
- aarm Atheist Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Atheist Ten Commandments
Arguments for the Existence of God
- Entropy and causality used as a proof for God's existence
- Atheism, the Universe, and Purpose
- The Christian Worldview, the Atheist Worldview, and Logic
- The transcendental argument for the existence of God
- An answer to a refutation of the Transcendental Argument
- An answer to another response to the Transcendental Argument
- A response to a third and fourth attempt to refute the Transcendental Argument
Dialogues with Atheists
- An atheist says there is no evidence for God.
- An Atheist who says he knows there is no God.
- Sickness as an argument against God's existence.
- Evidence of evil as support for Atheism
- Discussion on logical absolutes as a proof for God's existence.
- Response to TheoreticalBS's video Part 1, Part 2
- A question for atheists regarding free will and rationality video
- Go to the atheism discussion Board
- Debate between Matt Slick and Edwin Kagin on "Does God Exist?"
- Debate between Matt Slick and Dan Barker on "Is there reason to be good without God?"
- The Debate that almost was: Matt Slick and Dan Barker cancelled at Boise State U.
- Debate between Matt Slick and Dan Barker on "Does God Exist?" at Madison, Wisconsin"
- Debate between Matt Slick and Eddie Tabash on "Does God Exist?"
- Is atheism true?
- Atheism and morality First Debate
- Atheism and Morality Second Debate
- First Round Atheist's 1st post, Matt's 1st response
- Second Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Third Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Fourth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Fifth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response, part A & part B
- Sixth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Seventh Round Atheist's post, Matt's response
- Eighth Round Atheist's post, Matt's response