The Bible is the most widely printed and published book in the world. It is the source of the Christian religion and contains what Christians need to know about God, Jesus, salvation, the Christian life, and more. The Bible is a wonderful book of wisdom and revelation. It is inspired, infallable, and theologically deep.
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work," (2 Tim. 3:16)
Introduction to The Bible
Regarding the Bible
- What is meant by the inspiration of Scripture?
- Is the Bible inspired?
- Is the Bible trustworthy as a historical document?
- Bible Chronology of the Old Testament
- Bible Chronology of the New Testament
- Books of the Old Testament
- Books of the New Testament
- What is the Canon of Scripture?
- Other books mentioned in the Bible
- When was the Bible written and who wrote it?
- When was the book of Acts written?
- When were the gospels written and by whom?
- The Greek and Hebrew Alphabet with numeric equivalents
- List of countries and nations mentioned in the Bible
- New Testament canon chart during the first four centuries
- A Brief History of Bible Translations
Regarding the Inspiration of the Bible
- The Bible isn't the word of God; it contains the word of God
- We don't have the originals, so how can you argue for inerrancy?
- Do inerrantists elevate the Bible to the level of idolatry
Major biblical themes
The Greek biblical manuscripts
- Illustration of Bible text manuscript tree and variant readings
- Manuscript evidence for superior New Testament reliability
- Papyri, p1 through p76; 200 AD to 700 AD copies
- Letter Uncials; 4th to 10th century copies
- Numbered Uncials, 046 through 0250; 2nd to 14th century copies
- Numbered Minuscules, 1 through 1985; 9th to 16th century copies
- Minuscules, 2 through 399; 9th to 16th century copies
- Minuscules, 404 through 999; 8th to 16th century copies
- Minuscules, 1012 through 2768; 9th to 16th century copies
In Defense of the Bible
- Non biblical accounts of New Testament events and/or people
- Archaeological evidence verifying biblical cities
- Prophecy, the Bible and Jesus
- Scientific Accuracies in the Bible
- The Documentary Hypothesis of the Pentateuch
- An Answer to the Documentary Hypothesis
- What is Redaction Criticism?
Answers to Questions about the Bible
- What is the Canon of Scripture?
- Can we trust the New Testament as a historical document?
- Wasn't the New Testament written hundreds of years after Christ?
- Hasn't the Bible been rewritten so many times it can't be trusted?
- Since the NT writers were biased, can we trust what they wrote?
- What is the gospel of Q and does it prove the Gospels are false?
- Why isn't there other evidence of the massacre of the babies?
- Why isn't there any record of millions of Jews wandering in the desert?
- Do the lost books of the Bible prove that the Bible has been altered?
- Is there non-biblical evidence of a day of darkness at the crucifixion?
- Does the Bible tell us if there is life on other planets?
- What does the Bible say about divorce?
- What does it mean when the Bible refers to the "third heaven"?
- Does the Bible forbid Interracial Marriages?
- What is biblical numerology?
- Are the New Testament themes found in the Old Testament?
- Doesn't Mithra prove that Christians borrowed from this myth?
- Should we believe scripture above Tradition and the Church Councils?
- Bible Bibliography for the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- All Bible verses that are at location 20:20